Due Date: 9/7/2016
Description: Project Engineer has the responsibility of managing customers' programs and meeting or exceeding all customer requirements and deadlines. The project engineer accomplishes defined expectations by overseeing multiple project activities and constant communication.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to manage programs while maintaining overall budget and timing
• Facilitate communication between internal and external parties for program needs
• Ensuring all Genesis built tools meet or exceed our Tooling Standards
• Customer contact to maintain continued overall satisfaction
• Manage tool builds, assist in tool design, and pre-production reviews
• Understand part prints (GD&T), ability to design / source inspection gages
• Proactively keep customer informed of project status
• Manufacturing assistance for technical advice or to resolve tooling issues
• Coordinate transition from pre-production to production
• Understanding of company policy and how everyone is affected
• Ability to manage several programs at once and maintain organization
• Assist with RFQ’s, mold quotes, supply chain management, scheduling, quality, mold maintenance, etc..
Excellent wage and benefits including health, dental, life insurance, flex benefits, paid holidays, vacation, 401K.
• Knowledge of injection molding resins, injection molding press capabilities, injection molding tooling and CAD software
• Strong Presentation skills and attention to detail
• Understanding of AIAG and TS16949
• Excellent internal and external managerial and communication skills
• Knowledge of project management
• Strong computer skills in: Excel, Word, Outlook, Web Conferences
Salary: Experience based