Due Date: 5/1/2017
Description: Program Manager has the responsibility of managing customer’s programs and meeting or exceeding all customer requirements and deadlines. The program manager accomplishes defined expectations by overseeing multiple project activities and constant communication.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to manage programs while maintaining overall budget and timing
• Facilitate communication between internal and external parties for program needs
• Ensuring all Genesis-built tools meet or exceed our Tooling Standards
• Customer contact to maintain continued overall satisfaction
• Manage tool builds, assist in tool design, and pre-production reviews
• Understand part prints (GD&T), ability to design / source inspection gages
• Proactively keep customer informed of project status
• Manufacturing assistance for technical advice or to resolve tooling issues
• Coordinate transition from pre-production to production
• Understanding of company policy and how everyone is affected
• Ability to manage several programs at once and maintain organization
• Assist with RFQ’s, mold quotes, supply chain management, scheduling, quality, mold maintenance, etc..
Skills: Knowledge of injection molding resins, injection molding press capabilities, injection molding tooling and CAD software
Strong Presentation skills and attention to detail
Understanding of AIAG and TS16949
Excellent internal and external managerial and communication skills
Knowledge of project management
Strong computer skills in: Excel, Word, Outlook, Web Conferences
Excellent wage and benefits including health, dental, life insurance, flex benefits, paid holidays, vacation, 401K.
Send resume, with salary requirements to: email@example.com